The Internet Portal is defined as the "gateway" or major starting point from where all information and web content is accessed by your end users. The content on your Internet Portal must be well organized, dynamic and always remain current. The use of a Content Management System is essential in handling web content.
ANZER's CMS product, PowerCentral Portal is a powerful, flexible and user-friendly solution. The system provides a platform for managing and publishing web-based content. The following is a breakdown of key features and benefits.
Benefits of using PowerCentral Portal
- Reduce the reliance on HTML programming, technical knowledge and staff
- Internet / Intranet become central repositories of knowledge
- Enhances Customer Relationship Management
- Workflow capability enhances business processes, knowledge sharing and decision making
- Authors are only given security access to their own articles.
- Stylistic standards, such as fonts and colours, are automatically applied to maintain a uniform appearance.
- Articles are instantly indexed for searches and general organization.
- Previous versions of the web site can be archived and easily accessed.
- Interfaces for assigning and managing large editing teams are available.
- Fast return on investment
A CMS empowers your content managers and editors to control the web content on their own. ANZER is a software development company that specializes in Healthcare Information Systems and Content Management System (CMS)/ Internet Portal software for Healthcare Facilities, "Not for Profit" Allied Health Associations, City Directories and Government web sites. With local and off shore development facilities ANZER understands the importance of these markets by recognizing their fiscal realities and constraints. As a consequence, ANZER provides extremely cost effective CMS solutions and flexible terms designed to foster partnership and mutual economic stability.
Our core competency is CMS Knowledge Management enabling technology that offers a broad range of experience, packaged solutions and development capability. In addition, ANZER crafted its best in class solution set, processes and expertise by meeting the rigorous application development demands of major business enterprises and government ministries such as The Yellow Pages Group, Ukraine Plus Group and the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
PowerCentral Portal Key Features
- Graphical User Interface
- CSS Compliant Templates
- Newsletter Module
- Content Scheduling
- Workflow Status Screen
- Survey Module
- Statistical Usage Reports
- Workflow Auditing
- Poll Module
- Common API
- Multiple Language Support
- HTML Forms
- Versioning and Rollback
- Indexed Search
- Event Calendars
- Image Gallery
- HTML Editor
- Staff Directory Module
- Secure Access Control
- XML Daemon Feeds
- Links Manager
- Site Map
- Dynamic Navigation
- Manual Reorder Content
|Health Information System|
|Clinical Charting System|
|Clinical Case Management System|
|PowerCentral Portal Web CMS|
|Central Registration Module|
|Pharmacy Management Module|
|HBHC Risk Management Module|
|Medical Records Module|