Pharmacy Management Module
Pharmacy Management is a comprehensive system that reduces manual data entry and enables the department to build a database of drug care history. The system facilitates the processing of orders, drug-drug and drug-food interactions, and maintains various levels of inventory.
- Patient profile and prescription history can be retrieved, reviewed, revised, and printed
- Reorder, refill, replace and hold capabilities
- Accommodates order entry by pharmacy technicians and final validation by pharmacist
- Prescriptions can be discontinued according to entered stop dates and times
- Automatically updates inventory levels
Pharmacy Management can be installed as a stand alone system, or in combination with other applications. When used in conjunction with the ADT System, patient information is automatically transmitted to the Pharmacy system. This allows for current and update patient maintenance.
|Health Information System|
|Clinical Charting System|
|Clinical Case Management System|
|PowerCentral Portal Web CMS|
|Central Registration Module|
|Pharmacy Management Module|
|HBHC Risk Management Module|
|Medical Records Module|